Clients can easily avail from us Pressed Steel Radiator of supreme quality that is used in and distribution transformers. The Pressed Steel Radiator that we deal in brings huge appreciation from the customers across the country. Furthermore, we have established ourselves among the predominant Pressed Steel Radiator Manufacturers and Suppliers in the domain.
- T- weldable for direct welding supplied with bare pipe ends
- "S.F" Flange for mounting on the transformers with square flange
- Cooling oil in oil filled transformers by pressed or natural circulation of air
- Low carbon cold rolled steel Sheets (CRCA) that confirm to IS 513 grade D
- Extension pipe made of mild steel tubes (ERW or Seamless) that confirms to IS 1239 (Part I) medium class
- Other parts confirms with IS 2062
- Heat resistant varnish coat confirming to "A"a/IS 350
- Red oxide zinc chromate primer conforming to IS 2074
- Other coating as specified by the customers
- 300mm wide
- 240mm wide
- 3000mm length
Dimension & Tolerance
- Wall Thickness : 1-25 m.m. for cooling sections and 2 m.m. for Header Pipes.
- Width of cooling sections :
- 236 m.m.Width ToleranceÂ±1 2 m.m.
- 300 m.m.Width ToleranceÂ±1 3 m.m.
- 520 m.m.Width ToleranceÂ±1 5 m.m.
- No. of Cooling Sections as per customer specification.
- Pitch (Distance Between Cooling Section) : 50. m.m.Â±1 0.5 m.m.
- Minimum No. of Flute (Cooling Ducts) :
- 3 Nos.for 236 m.m.
- 4 Nos. for 300 m.m.
- 7. Nos. for 520 m.m.
- Outer Diameter of Header pipes : 80 m.m and 90 m.m.
- Length (Center Distance) between top and bottom above : 500 m.m. to 2000 m.m. with ToleranceÂ±1 3 m.m. & 2000 m.m. with toleranceÂ±1 5 m.m.header pipes
- Brazing Straps : 25X5 m.m. mild steel flate as given in table I